When you get stuck or would like to change anything in your life, start at the top of this list and work down until you find the tool that works for you in that situation. Like to know more about each tool? Follow the blue links and click away!
1. Ask “Would an infinite being truly choose this?”
2. Everything is just an interesting point of view
3. Live in 10 second increments
4. Live in the question (instead of the answer)
5. No form, no structure, no significance
6. No judgement, no discrimination, no discernment
7. No drugs of any kind
8. No competition
9. Do not listen to, tell or buy the story
10. No exclusion
Search below for the topic of your choice, or start here at the beginning of this blog and work your way through. All good choices.
Looking for a particular question? Got a particular situation? Search for it here!
The Daily Q
Subscribe and we'll send you a question every day to crinkle your universe, make you smile, and keep you in the zone! Would that be fun?
Subscribe and we'll send you a question every day to crinkle your universe, make you smile, and keep you in the zone!
We currently publish two Qs daily.
Who am I?
Who am I and what qualifies me to ask questions? Nothing really. You can do it too. Just start. Go on, I dare you!